Saturday 4 November 2017

Ágota Veres / Andrei Tarkovsky



Andrei Tarkovsky
Untitled
1979-84
polaroid



Tarkovsky is a source of inspiration, Zone from his movie 'Stalker' is a keyword to me. Zone is the undefined space. Our dreams, reality and skills are the marrow of the future. It is influenced by our thinking, education, history, memory and the ambition or will to set a destiny. In the Zone the personal and social meet. The Zone is the time between subconsciousness and consciousness. Events are appearing, but they can’t be understood yet. The space between people. The room where our deepest desires have to become reality. Searching my own Zone and Zone as social phenomenon. I can achieve my Zone through the arts, recognizing social taboos and contradictions, hidden dimensions and moral values in my conscience.

Ágota Veres, 2017




Ágota Veres (HU)
Fossil
2017
acrilyc on panel
120 x 80 cm
www.veresagota.com    



No comments:

Post a Comment